US!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Yogi Bear and the bees...

So today was fun. I had to go in for an MRI with contrast, which I'm highly allergic to (JOY!) so I walked out of the hospital looking like Yogi Bear after he'd tried to run from the angry bees... and failed. Lol! Epi helped me breathe, and Benadryl has helped reduce some of the hives but I'm tired and grumpy, and I'm sure Rob and the kids are OVER being around me today already, and we've just barely finished dinner.Photobucket
In other news... the first Pumpkin Pie of the season was baked in my house today! (I had to do something to keep busy and stay awake after being shot up with poison and having to take more drugs to deal with it.) I'm already pondering the menu for Thanksgiving dinner, but the pumkin pie is a no-brainer... and that gives me an excuse to make a "practice" pie now. HA!!!! (I've made dozens but it sounds reasonable, right???) And other than that... I finally gave in. I bought the first Christmas present yesterday. *sigh* How did it get to be the end of the year already? And it was sooo much more fun to believe in Santa than to become Santa... or at least to take on Santa's bills! Oh well- it'll be worth it once again just to see the looks on the faces of the little ones on Christmas morning. And it's a big year cause I'm sure this is Serena's last year with Santa... though I have a sneaky suspicion that she doesn't quite believe in Santa as much as she wants to make her parents happy by making us believe she does.
Ahhh... the sounds of an angry autistic kid are ringing in my ears... time to tend to a ticked-off son and say goodnight to y'all.
Toodles!!!Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How do you have these cute little animated guys on here??? PLease share your secret!!!

    ReplyDelete